Feed your Wanderlust

"Where the Mind is the shutter and the eye is the lens, nature has made a perfect camera"

 Find yourself:
As this is my first post, you wouldn't expect much from me. But everything does need a start. Welcome to my blog, viewers.
 This page is now the home for my travel and photography insights and some of the basic art of photography that I would like to share with you all.
captured when i was completely immersed, watching the sunset
 2 years ago, back in high school i had the dream to travel the world and capture it. I never got a chance to travel that much. But, the wanderlust in me wasn't satisfied. Back then i was very curious about the travellers in social media and fox travellers. then i came to know about the person Shivya nath. Shivya has changed my views over travelling in the last two years. Shivya is like any other traveller. But for me she is special. To know why, you should read her book.
It was on 14 September 2018, the book "The shooting star" was released. I was moved by it again. A masterpiece delivered by shivya.
Well, when it comes to photography, many famous photographers have been my inspiration. I have many views and ideas to share with you regarding photography. Each and every 1/10th of a jiffy is a photo, captured by your mind and processed to give you a crystal clear image. i believe that the outcome from a photo is not from its lens, rather than from the person who is clicking it. Even a mobile camera can do wonders these days. Mobile phones even pack the punch of three cameras in a few models. My insight into all these fancy three camera phones is that, all that is bullshit. Even when an 8mp camera can do wonders, why all fancy things.
captured by me in an 8MP stock camera


All you need, to click a photo, is an urge to let light do wonders in your lens. So, pick up your phone, pack your bags and set out travelling. Feed your wanderlust. I would love to share my travel experiences and photography experiences in the next post. Till then, keep travelling, keep capturing, and do feel free to message me on my instagram page @shutter_insights





Comments

  1. Wow dude great and best of luck 🀘🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Dont miss out my next blogπŸ˜‰

      Delete
  2. These are amazing !! And keep it upπŸ’›

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellous pictures really a next level photographer is in the run

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Dont miss my next blog πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  4. Kartik u r marvelous so keep going up in your life bro. And it is much better than your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And unknown is non other than me that is abhash Kumar Singh your class mateπŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice interest, and I wish you keep going well in whatever path you have wisely chosen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Dont miss out my next blog πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  7. 😍😍😍keep it up cham✌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Dont miss the next blog πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  8. Really very good captures..
    Keep it up my dear...more expectations from u...don't let me feel down...good

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much. Dont miss my next blog πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice virginπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ good keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice Karthik. Keep it up beta. I'm waiting for your next blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing karthik... Great job not just with your vision but with words too πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Karthik. Good start. All the best

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beginner's Luck